- Anglers will wear a USCG approved flotation vest or jacket while outboard motor is running. All state DNR rules apply to all Frankie’s tournaments. Boats must be equipped with all necessary safety requirements of the MN DNR. Each angler is required to have insurance that covers all potential accidents during Frankie’s Tournaments.
- Pro Tournament – 4 Bass Limit (large or smallmouth) 12” minimum (mouth closed tail manipulated)
- All fish will be released after weigh-in. All boats used in tournament must have a good working live well capable of keeping your daily catch alive and in good condition.
- Dead fish penalty will be ¼ (.25) per pound per dead fish weighted in. Short fish brought to scales and given to weigh master will result in the loss of your largest fish and the short fish.
- Late to weigh-in/check-in, penalty will be DISQUALIFICATION! DON’T BE LATE!!!
- NO alcoholic beverages, NO live bait, and NO cell phones allowed (only in case of emergency) are allowed during tournament hours.
- Winners of tournament are determined by total bass weight each day (4 bass) Pro Tournament. 1st place tiebreaker – team with the largest fish will be declared winner. All other ties will be a combine and split format. Flip a coin for trophies.
- Teams should respect other individuals fishing space. Unsportsmanlike conduct can occur if teams are not respectfully fishing near one another. Treat your fellow angler as you would want to be treated. There is NO MARKER BOUY RULE, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL WHEN NEAR OTHER COMPETITORS AND NON-COMPETITORS ALIKE. A ONE HUNDRED (100) FOOT INTERVAL IS ADVISED BUT CANNOT BE MEASURED OR STRICTLY ENFORCED SO TRY TO GET ALONG OUT THERE.
- Sportsmanship – All contestants agree to follow the Frankie’s Pro Tournament rules when fishing the tournament. Bad Sportsmanship is grounds for disqualification determined by the director of the tournament through committee. All directors’ decisions are final.
- Persons under the age of 16 must fish with a parent or guardian.
- Frankie’s Pro Team Tournament will be fished in a team format.
- .Fishing begins after the official launch by Tournament Director.
- Pro Tournament off limit will be 11:00 pm Tuesday, all day Wednesday, and all day Thursday before tournament.
- Full boat inspections will be done before Frankie’s Pro Tournament. NO live bait.
- Tournament director decisions are final. There will be no refunds of entry fees due to boat malfunctions, inclement weather or being disqualified in the case of breaking the rules. No refunds will be given.
- All protest made must be in writing within 20 minutes of weigh in and be accompanied by a $50 non-refundable deposit in case of false accusation. If protest is upheld the $50 will be given back to the protestor. If not upheld the $50 will go to Frankie’s Marine Administration.
- By fishing this event, you agree to all rules and agree that all decisions of the Tournament Director are final with no exceptions.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs while fishing the Frankie’s Pro Tournament are prohibited. After fish are weighed, beverages of choice are approved.
Payout will be 100% of entries paid for all tournaments.
Entry fees: Pro Team Tournament – $600.00 per team. No refunds.