We use the information we collect or receive (alone or in combination):
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to provide you access to the Services or products you have ordered, to respond to any inquiry, feedback, or information and materials regarding our products and services.
- to send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Frankie’s Live Bait and Marine rights or property, other members or users of the Web Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and products and Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; and
- transfer such information to successors of our business assets.
- to send administrative information to you, for example, invoices, tournament confirmation and notices, information regarding our Services or Sites, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- for other reasons that we may describe to you at the time of collection.